There is a lot of Legal Tech activity in the Netherlands. There is an academic community, which is organized in Jurix, and there is also a growing number of commercial applications. I have tried to gather them all in this list. Please contact me if you have any other good examples, including startups and companies that have not yet launched!
Also check out the International Legal Tech list.
- Berkeley Publisher – The most user-friendly software suite for the development and maintenance of knowledge based applications using decision trees.
- Clocktimizer – Generate reliable and accurate fee quotes
- Contractentool – Automatic contract generation with decision trees
- De advocatenwijzer – Find the right lawyer
- Doe het zelf notaris – Reliable notary documents
- Effacts – The #1 Legal Management Platform.
- Legal Alert – Receive automatic alerts when your legal resources are updated
- Legal Dutch – The matchmaker for legal advice
- Legal Intelligence – Legal Search Engine
- Open Wet – Make law and literature accessible to everyone
- Rechtwijzer – Access to legal aid and online dispute resolution tools from the Dutch Legal Aid Boards
- SpreekMet – Efficient and professional communication between lawyers and clients.
- Vraag de Notaris – Find a Notary
- Hiil innovating justice
- Jurix – Foundation for legal knowledge-based systems